Includes 1 (2.20 Pound) OLADOLE Natural Plant Based Vanilla Bean Protein Powder
20 grams of organic plant-based protein (pea, brown rice, chia seeds), 3.8 grams of organic dietary fibre,7 grams of net carbs, 0 grams of sugar, 141 calories per serving.
USDA organic, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, low net carbs, no added sugar, soy free, non GMO, carrageenan free, and no artificial ingredients, Mix with water, milk, or your favourite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink. Use when baking grams to give your cakes, muffins, brownies, or cookies a protein and energy boost. Ideal for healthy, on the go nutrition for men, women, and kids. These are great for meal replacement, smoothie boosters, building grams lean muscle, muscle recovery, and pre or post workouts.
- Plant-Based Protein Powder is Easily Absorbed by the Body.
- Organic Protein Powders Are a Great Source of Iron.
- Plant Protein Powder Is Also a Source of Healthy Fats.
- Plant Protein Powder Can Keep You Fuller for Longer.
- Plant Protein Powder Keeps Your Gut Regulated and Healthy.
- Plant Protein Powder Can Boost Your Metabolism.
- Plant Protein Powder Offers a Boost ofVitamins and Minerals.
- Plant Protein Powder Offers Greater Calorie Control
Organic protein powder offers many of health benefits and can be a preferred source of protein to many people, especially those with certain medical conditions and those who are lactose intolerant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.