- SLEEP AIDE - Melatonin increases the speed of falling asleep and adds to the quality of sleep. It also has a strong antioxidant property and is important for protecting cellular DNA.
- ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES - Melatonin also has strong antioxidant properties. It directly scavenges both hydroxyl and peroxyl free radicals, and it does so more effectively than most other antioxidants. It also greatly potentiates the efficiency of other endogenous and exogenous antioxidants.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT - Melatonin has a beneficial impact on the immune systemit activates T-helper cells to trigger other immune cells in order to naturally boost its responsiveness to foreign molecules
- BRAIN SUPPORT - The cognitive decline that occurs as we age may be directly related to the drop in melatonin. Melatonin supplementation can help support the brain's natural antioxidant protection and potentially inhibit the factors that can lead to cognitive decline.
- OVERALL ENERGY & HEALTH - A good night's sleep is crucial for overall energy and well-being, so melatonin is important for everyone! Furthermore, melatonin release can also be affected by jet lag, shift work, and poor vision.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.