Labrada Super Charge! contains performance enhancing active ingredients in effective amounts to optimize and enhance your strength, endurance, mental focus, and recovery.
Each ingredient in Super Charge! is engineered into its formula to achieve the desired training effect. While many competing pre-workout and pre-workout concentrate supplements are formulated using a “kitchen sink” approach, their formulas often prove ineffective because they don’t contain enough of each active ingredient to actually work. It is made in a certified cGMP and FDA inspected facility, and like all Labrada Nutrition products, tested by a third party independent lab to confirm that it meets label claim. If you’re looking for a product that makes all of the difference in terms of strength, endurance, and performance, look no further. Super Charge!® is it.
- NO3-T™ Citrulline Nitrate - helps provide greater blood flow to the working muscle for an enhanced pump and greater work capacity
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate - most potent and well-studied sports supplement ingredient for strength and mass building
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) - play a significant role in building and repairing muscle. 2:1:1 ratio BCAA blend (2 leucine: 1 isoleucine: 1 valine)
- Carnosyn® beta-alanine - naturally occurring amino acid that can increase endurance for athletes
- Taurine - an amino acid that helps increases muscular force production, and improves aerobic and anaerobic athletic performance
- Hydromax® glycerol - easily absorbed, increasing the concentration of fluid in your blood and tissues
- L-tyrosine - supports alertness, mental performance, and energy
- Caffeine - suggested to reduce fatigue, support alertness, performance, and endurance during physical and mental challenges
- Advantra Z® (50% Citrus aurantium) - a source of p-synephrine, which has been shown to increase metabolic rate and energy expenditure
- Huperzine A - stops the breakdown of acetylcholine, a transmitter used in muscle contractions
- Vitamin B12 - improves mental function and energy levels enhancing your ability to train
- Vitamin B6 - shown to reduce muscle cramping
- Vitamin C - need for the growth and repair of tissues
Directions For Super Charge Pre-Workout
Use daily for best results. Mix 1 scoop with 10-12 oz. of water. Drink 30 minutes prior to exercise. To avoid sleeplessness, do not consume in the evening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.