Bluebonnet’s Omega-3 Heart Formula Softgels supply EPA and DHA in a relatively balanced ratio scientifically relevant for maintaining cardiovascular health. The fish oil used is derived from deep sea, cold water fish off the coast of Peru that has been molecularly distilled, and has been 3rd party tested by an independent, cGMP-registered laboratory using AOAC/AOCS methods for purity and potency. In addition, a more bioavailable/stable triglyceride form of fish oil is used instead of the common synthetic ethyl ester form. To ensure sustainability, an unrivaled surveillance system is employed to control minimum size and number of juvenile fish caught. Available in easy-to-swallow softgels for maximum assimilation and absorption.♦
- Contains 600 mg EPA , 400 mg DHA in Triglyceride Form
- From Cold Water Fish Off the Coast of Peru
- Cardiovascular Health ♦
- 60 Softgels, 30 Servings
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, 3rd Party Tested, Molecularly Distilled
- Free of milk, egg, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and wheat.
- Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
- Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two softgels once daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.